I was visiting a family friend's house and grabbed the basics of this idea from her setup.
- Get some Candles of different heights. I prefer them to be the same look, so I grabbed a bunch from the same brand and color from a craft store.
- Get some ribbons. Once again I prefere them to have the same look, so I used only one ream of ribbon I bought at Costco so it was both cheap and came with a lot.
- Wrap the ribbons around the base of the candles. This way if you want to occasionally light the candles you wont burn off the ribbons.
- Use the Pins to secure the ribbon to the candle. The metal pins won't burn if you accidently burn down the candle.
- Arrage the candles in the fireplace, pinned side facing the back. I like it where the different heights are mixed together, but feel free to put it any pattern that you find pleasing.
Material: Candles, Ribbon, Pings