As promised, continuing on the Power Puff Girls Z cosplays
Because of the rushed job I went ahead and used fleece instead of fancier material. Why this makes a wonderful shortcut
- no hemming necessary, cut edges don't fray Just make sure it’s cut straight
- comes in every color ever necessary Go to the store with your mobile device so you can compare to an actual photo while picking fabric colors
- Puffy Material, helps hid any seams if you dont use a tight stitch
- Easy to maintain, Throw into the wash without a care, and no ironing needed
- less measurements needed because it stretches I didn’t need to measure any waistlines or chest areas; it’s basically a bag with rectangle cuts for the arm and neck holes.
Time to show off the cosplay. Me and two friends decided to dress up as the PowerPuff Girls Z for SakuraCon. YAY
Additional things I learned about fleece after wearing the outfit:
- The Uniformity looks great
- It's so cozy and soft we just wanted to wear it to and from the convention because if was comfortable,warm, and easy to travel in.